The Customer Analytics Architect has a unique role to work closely with the sales team during the sales process to help define and deliver pre-sales analytics use cases, build custom analytics for customers, support customers through onboarding and maturity, and be a key liaison between customers and product. The ideal candidate understands data nuances and data mapping within the product context. He or she has deep knowledge on data schema, ontology designs, and best practices with particular focus analytics tools and dashboards. The Customer Analytics Architect is able to interpret data sets, identify trends and patterns valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics, and is experienced in standard data governance principles.
- Define and deliver analytics use cases during the sales process
- Build proof of concept dashboards during pre-sales process
- Support customer onboarding and success via building custom dashboards, researching data anomalies and managing customer communication flow
- Be a ‘go to’ team member for answering and triaging questions about Populi data and analytics during the pre-sales and post sale process
- Be a key liaison for the product team by collecting customer input for new dashboards and analytics
- Experience in designing, implementing, troubleshooting dashboards and analytics
- Strong experience in SQL
- Strong experience in Tableau and other analytics platforms
- Experience in Data Integration & Quality tools
- Excellent understanding of ETL terms and concepts
- Great communicator & collaborator with technical as well as nontechnical team members
Populi is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.