The Senior Consultant/Director, Provider Analytics works cross functionally with a number of different internal and external stakeholders and stakeholder groups to support Populi’s overall customer success.
This leader will own a customer’s maturity life cycle, and be a key supporter of customers’ data-driven initiatives. Working in coordination with a team of customer-facing business data analysts, they will help design and deliver services that support customer specific analytics use cases to help them meet their marketing, planning and patient growth goals.
This individual is able to interpret data sets, and identify trends and patterns that are relevant and valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics. They are knowledgeable about claims data, diagnosis and procedure coding and related service lines, and provider data nuances. They will also understand how customers will apply data and analytics in technical environments including the use of common tools like AWS, GCP, Azure, Tableau, PowerBI.
This position reports to Populi’s Executive Vice President & General Manager.Responsibilities
- Guide Populi clients through the customer journey and customer maturity model
- Work closely with clients to define and achieve their goals and objectives with Populi’s solutions; leveraging past experience gained from working with, or within a health system strategic planning, market analysis, marketing or business analytics function
- Deliver and present key information and analytics performed by Populi to customer stakeholders that align with their goals and objectives
- Ensure clients are progressing toward meeting their goals and objectives with Populi solutions
- Hold periodic Executive Business Reviews with customers with support from the EVP/GM
- Create strategies for increasing and maintaining adoption of Populi solutions
- Contribute to the evolution of the Populi Customer Maturity Model
- Be customers’ advocate internally at Populi, working with the EVP, General Manager and Product and Engineering teams to ensure customer feedback is captured, documented and discussed for possible product roadmap inclusion and prioritization
- Interest in, and ability to deliver, customer satisfaction across various health systems (primarily), payer and ancillary health services verticals and their various planning, strategy and marketing functions
- Substantial experience working with, or within health system strategic planning, market analysis and/or service line planning organizations; or alternatively a healthcare consulting firm
- Applied understanding of healthcare-related data and analytics to support healthcare providers’ business objectives; including 5+ years of experience with healthcare data and use cases, particularly claims data-driven market and service line-related analyses
- Working knowledge of billing practices, ICD-10 and other coding systems in use, and subtleties of service line definitions.
- Comfortable working cross-functionally, with the ability to build strong business and technical leader relationships, as well as influence their thinking and understanding. Particular emphasis on interacting with and influencing product development teams
- Experience operating in a fast-paced environment, as well as at significant scale
- Extremely strong communication skills, with the ability to educate and simplify complex topics/content
- Solid understanding of the competitive landscape for healthcare analytics data and associated solutions